Four logistic centers have been established for the services provided to customers, where they are dealt with only as a shortcut to time, effort and money by the gentlemen dealing with the port without dealing with delegates and cost of the permit to enter the port, where dealing is done through these centers from outside the port to keep up with the modern development in international ports In order to work with the electronic port system, which shortens the time and effort for port customers,
- an integrated information network has been created that includes the electronic management project for the ports of Alexandria and DL Ekheila.
- E-commerce project with the port community Project of developing scales and gates and linking them electronically with the project of electronic management of the port
- Electronic surveillance project with video cameras to monitor water bodies and land passages to achieve the required level of insurance and continuous control of the port facilities Closed-circuit television monitoring system,
- 160 fixed cameras, 44 mobile cameras, 12 electronic scales, and modern gates linked electronically to the port electronic management project
- Electronic monitoring and crisis management
- room Services and facilities in the port of Alexandria and Dekheila