Alexandria Port Authority Library
About Alexandria Port Library
Did you know that Alexandria Port Authority has its office located in Customs Building No. 27 in Kabbari, where the library is full of a large collection of books and references more than 2300 books in various fields of knowledge and science, including:
- General Knowledge.
- Philosophy and Psychology.
- Public Administration.
- General issues.
- Physics, Chemistry and Geology.
- Anthropology, botany, animal and entomology.
- Arabic and English.
- Medical Sciences.
- Engineering and Applied Physics, Mining Engineering, Marine Engineering, Civil Engineering.
- Arabic literature.
- World Literature.
- Arts (sculpture, plastic arts and music).
- Genealogy and translations.
- General Geography and Survey.
- Knowledge circles and dictionaries.
- Social law, private law, procedure law, comparative law.
- Religious books in jurisprudence and biography and interpretation of the Koran and modern science
- Children's books and stories.
This is in addition to the publications of the International Maritime Organization in the fields of treaties and international conventions and topics of maritime law and engineering
If you are not an employee of the Authority, we welcome you and give you the opportunity to read books and photograph some of its contents within the limits of 20%, as is the practice in the Library of Alexandria and if you are workers, you only need to complete the membership form and provide us with two photographs and within a few minutes will be friends It has the possibility of borrowing books borrowed from abroad and the Library Administration is pleased to receive your suggestions and communicate with you through the website of the Authority. Or call Mubasher Switch 4837161 - 1100.