Four logistics centers have been established to provide services to customers, which are dealt with only in order to shorten the time, effort and money by the handlers of the port without the need for delegates and the cost of permits and entry to the port. In order to work on the electronic port system, which reduces the time and effort for the clients of the port, an integrated information network has been established including the electronic management project for Alexandria and Dekheila ports.
- E-commerce project with the port community
- Project of developing scales and gates and linking them electronically with the project of electronic management of the port
- Project of developing scales and gates and linking them electronically with the project of electronic management of the port...
- Closed-circuit television surveillance system: 160 fixed cameras, 44 mobile cameras, 12 electronic scales and modern electronic gates connected with the port's electronic management project
- Electronic monitoring and crisis management room
- Services and facilities in Alexandria and Dekheila Port.